High-gluten flour 250 g
Organic Stone Milled Whole Wheat Flour 50g
Fresh yeast 6 g
Salt 6 g
Stone mill whole wheat rustic bread practice
1.Mix flour and water until no dry powder is allowed to stand for 30 minutes for self-hydrolysis
2.After 30 minutes, add the yeast to stir the dough, add the salt after the yeast dissolves, continue to stir until the thick film is pulled out, and stir the dough to a temperature of 24 degrees.
3.The canvas or plastic wrap is fermented at room temperature for 2 hours to 2 times, during which time it can be turned over 2 times according to the dough gluten, and the interval between each turn is 30 minutes.
4.The fermented dough is slightly vented and shaped, and the elliptical interface is placed up into the fermented blue species (the shaping method is very gentle). The second fermentation is carried out for 45-60 minutes at room temperature, while the cast iron pan is placed in the oven at 250 degrees (if the oven does not have 250) Degree can be preheated for 45-60 minutes at the highest temperature)
5.Dip the fermented dough on the baking paper for dicing. (The state of the fermented dough is to gently rebound with a finger.) Remove the cast iron pot, carefully transfer the dough into the cast iron pot with baking paper, and cover the pot. Cover, put in the oven, bake for 30 minutes, open the lid and continue to bake for 15-20 minutes until the surface of the bread is golden brown light stone milled whole wheat rustic bread.
6.After the baking is completed, the bread is poured out from the cast iron pan and placed on a baking net to cool.
Previous: No Information
- Under The Trend Of High Quality Flour Machines ...
- Stone Flour Is Fundamental To Promoting The Mod...
- Direction Of Future Development Of Analysis Flo...
- What Influences The Quality Of Flour Machinery ...
- Milling Machine Analysis Of Proper Repair And M...
- Small Flour Than Older Machines Which Go Beyond?
- Flour Machine Improved With Many Advantages
- Cleaning Flour Machine Main What Are Common Fau...
- Milling Machine Benefits Application
- Soul Of Stone Flour Machine Casting Green Flour