The stone mill flour is ground by a traditional stone mill at a low speed and a low temperature, and of course its flour yield is relatively low. The stone grinding speed of 20 rpm, the temperature of 45 degrees, and the flour-and-heavy flour process, the number of wheat in the grinding is greatly reduced, the germ of the wheat germ, protein, carotene and other nutrients are completely retained.
The modern steel mill flour is finely ground by centrifugally casting steel grinding rolls. The mill has a fast running speed and high temperature. The speed is 500-800 rpm, the temperature is 120 degrees Celsius, and the steel bar is too strong and the temperature is too high. High, causing loss of protein and other nutrients in the flour, the natural aroma in the wheat germ is lost, the starch chain is damaged, and the outstanding performance is that the dough has a low stabilization time, forcing the manufacturer to add various additives, nutritional value. Greatly reduced.
2. Color aspect
The stone flour is naturally white and slightly yellowish because the stone flour contains a lot of carotene and dietary fiber.
Ordinary flour is very white. The molecular structure of the starch chain of modern steel mill flour is destroyed, the stability time of the dough is lowered, and it is difficult to close together, so it is necessary to add a stabilizer. In addition, in order to cater to people's wrong eating habits, whitening agents, strong gluten agents and other additives, so the flour looks very white.
3. Taste aspect
When you use flour to grind flour and noodles, you can eat more water and have a shorter time to wake up. No matter whether it is pulled, pulled or simmered, the noodles can remain flexible and continuous. After the noodles or noodles are cooked, the taste is soft and strong. A variety of pasta made with stone milled flour, the wheat flavor is very strong, the taste is good, there is a chewing head.
Ordinary flour is damaged by the presence of additives, whitening agents, and carotene in the flour. The flour appears too white, and when it is noodles, the water is less, and the color of the dough is unchanged. If the strong gluten is too much, the surface is difficult to open. After the noodles are cooked, they look good and taste good, but there is no wheat flavor.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance and management of testing equipment...
- Scientific use of flour-machine, having the rig...
- Flour machinery products to improve the quality of
- Flour machine needs across
- Flour machinery self-perfection
- Flour machine maintenance and repair
- Stone flour rich nutrition
- Analysis on development direction of domestic s...
- Why flour machinery production flour is moist?
- Flour is how to make flour?
- The difference between traditional and modern s...
- How to make delicious sesame paste bread rolls
- [The benefits of eating peanut butter] lazy peo...
- Stone sesame oil grinding production process
- Luban and stone mill Culture